Monday 10 March 2014

 Some sketches inspired by a local artist, called Harry Holand, that I was lucky to visit at his studio twice some years back here in Cardiff, Wales. UK. I love his paintings and drawings, he shows his work at some local and not so local gallery's, I'll link his site below. Where you can see his work and Info on the Artist himself.
 Harry Holland inspired, I've no models so need to join some art group soon, drawing the human form is key to improving all your drawings no matter what you do, that's only my personal opinion of cause. I tend to draw from imagination, memory or copy some work but try to put my stamp on it.
Some more studies, I must post a Harry Holland Sketch I used, for a quick thumbnail sketch and how I got it wrong with the hair, nose and chin..


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Heres two Links to Harry Holland, One his web site, and secondly his Brilliant Blog.
               Harrys Site. & Harry's Brillant Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment