Thursday 22 December 2011

 Just some rough sketches..



Just sketches to add today, rough ones at that, I think drawing is key to getting ideas, and helps greatly, no matter how bad they are, lol, these are pretty bad, but you learn by your mistakes, that's why drawing is good to practice. I'm going to start some life drawing, with Brad and Andrew fingers crossed, I do think if you can draw the human figure, it helps with all kinds of  art from proportion, characters, even letters, It gives you confidence too, Its a shame not many art schools and university's insist on life drawing, Most of the teaching seems to be about conceptual ideas, any-ways when this goes out I should be posting up some drawings from the classes, I need it I think...
Life drawing classes here, Its only £5 a session...http://www.a-muse.me/

This artist, Harry Holland, I been to his studio once before, His work was amazing, check him out if you like realism artwork....http://harry-holland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment