Saturday 17 December 2011

Nuit

I've just begun this Blog, then my Internet has gone down, Anyway I thought, I'd post this up today, It was done for my 11th birthday, by my uncle, (Pnut-Coma-Aroe) He, along with (Twice-Fina64) (Blue 202) Where already painting the area, St Mellon's, east side Cardiff back in 1984, There crew at the time was called The Top 3, I would say they started at the end of 83 painting the white flats around the estate, Theres not any photos around from that time, I know some where took, but they've been lost other the years. The first graffiti I seen was due to these guys, Along with a few other heads painting, one guy used to paint Busby, and another guy was painting these breakdance bubble style pieces with a fat puma sneaker on the flat walls.
I'll do some drawings from memory, of some of the first graffiti that I seen, This was before I seen Subway art.
The Piece above was painted in my Bedroom, it was my first tag Nuit, in June 84 I loved it, I remeber a lot of my friends from school asking to see it.
I'll add some posts, and sketches about the good old days, and the people who where involved back then, and are still active in the scene now as I go along with this blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment