Monday 29 July 2013



First post in so long!!!, just been busy working on paintings, sketches for people etc,..also I'm so slow at painting my own oil paintings and acrylics, which has took a lot of time esp one painting or two..
I've bought a few airbrushes and compressor, i'm hoping to learn some new things, mind you i have to learn how to use one all over again. I've not used one in 17 years, the ones out now work the same way but seem very different to how I remember them
hopefully in the next few days i'll post something with the airbrush. though don't expect anything good..
i'm posting this today for my uncle, hes making some of the dope'est deep soulful house music atm, simply amazing, so much talent, these sketches where some rough drafts for him, ive done something different since.

Anyway if you like house, that has that classic late 80s, 90s vibe, kinda Chicago and New-York styling, in flavor check his tunes man if like me your into good house tunes you'll feel these..
check, Radio Cardiff, DJ Silva's show, he used to rock SUBWAYS back in 89-90 in Cardiff..still rocks his tunes...

check the link here..
https://soundcloud.com/retrogrooveuk

cool, peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment