Sunday 20 January 2013

Merc and Corze.

Skroe-Scroe by Merc and Corze. by scroezcvk

Skroe-Scroe
Painted By Merc & Corze - London 2012

As my health problems make it near impossible to paint walls now esp the Psoriatic Arthritis & recently was told I have Fibromyalgia too by the hospital dermatologists & the consultant Rheumatologist.
I really find it frustrating to not paint.
Though just going on about it does nothing, I'm going to try at least this year I've got to even if its a fully emulsion fill and background or phat cap silver, I know my crew mates will have my back, Even if it takes me two weeks I really want to try It would do me the world of good.

Anyway I was so taken back when I stumbled upon these killer pieces by Merc and Corze on flickr, who both rocked my name as a surprise!
Merc goes back to the 80's where he was rocking tube panels as long ago as 86.
You cant imagine how happy this made me feel, not only are they fresh, to spend time, use there paint to produce these pieces truly made my month, Its deeper than two pieces to me.
I'm completely over the moon with what they done.
I've been so fortunate and lucky to have met my best mates through graffiti and met or got to know the soundest people through this artform.
I'm going to get this professionally printed and framed for my flat.
Even if these where not in my name these would or are killer pieces, true burners.

I'm so thankful, I hope to surprise you both later this year..

Check out there work on flickr, Both rock the up most standards.

Thanks again guys..

Merc's flickr stream/link

And Corze's Flickr stream/link

cheers guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment